Our view

Our view

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  I hope you all have a blessed one.  This is our first Easter at the farm and it is the first of many.   Last year we celebrated Easter in Cottonwood, AZ and before that we always seemed to be in Orange Park, FL for Easter when we were traveling.  This is also our last day here at the farm for a couple of months.  We leave tomorrow to start the R1BT journey.
Yesterday we spent the day getting the Crafty Cottage, me, and the Shed, Tim, cleaned up and ready to be closed up for a couple of months.  Today we will spend the day packing, getting the RV ready to be closed up and put the Golf Cart away.  We will be ready to leave bright and early tomorrow morning heading to Branson, MO.  I will be posting daily on this blog but to follow our travels I will be posting on my Travels With Ruth blog (travelswithruth-ruth.blogspot.com) so check it out! 
Have a very Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment