Our view

Our view

Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Greeneville Run

Yesterday Lisa and I drove to Greeneville, TN (about 30 minutes away) to do some shopping.  One thing I have discovered since living here in Parrottsville is that when we do run to town we get everything we can think of that we will need for awhile just so we don't have to run in again.  There is nothing really near by so now when I go to town I have a list of items needed.  I have never been a list person but I am now.  I know for the next few weeks we will be going into town a lot more often to pick up items we will need to do the various projects that we will be working on.  So, what were some of the purchases I made???  I bought new indoor and outdoor door mats, a treat for Shadow, a Router for our new DISH NET, which is working well, and a hummingbird feeder.  I have always wanted a hummingbird feeder and yesterday, sitting on Lisa's front porch, a hummingbird flew right up to me and almost flew into my face.  I took that as a sign and picked up the feeder so they would eat from that and not attack my face!  It was another beautiful evening and, of course, new pictures were taken!  Today we begin to work on the craft cabin.  Don't forget to vote on my pole below to name the new craftroom.  If you have other suggestions for a name please let me know.  My friend Sharon came up with "Ruth's Roost". Please vote or send in a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment