Our view

Our view

Friday, February 9, 2018

The Winter Olympics

I am a nut for the OlympicsI!  Summer or Winter it does not make a difference.  When they are on I am watching!  This year will be a bit different because of the time difference and the way NBC is showing them.  There is a 14 hour time difference here in Eastern time zone and South Korea (South Korea is 14 hours ahead) and NBC is showing a lot more events live.  That is not to say I will miss anything but it will make daytime different.  Coverage will begin at 3:00 pm during the day instead of all day.  However, I am not sure how the other NBC channels are running.  The thing is when it is 10:00 am here it is midnight in South Korea.  It will be different but I am ready!  Opening ceremonies are tonight 8:00 pm Eastern 5:00pm Pacific, 7:00 pm central and 6:00 pm mountain.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment