Our view

Our view

Thursday, February 1, 2018

The " MASH" Sign Was Changed

The "MASH" sign I created has been changed and I need your help in convincing a few people that it needs to be changed back.  The sign is suppose to let visitors to Quail Way which way to go once the summit has been reached.  Well sometime last week a couple of the signs were changed and now its guidance, in my opinion, is lost.  You cannot see the signs that were changed until you are right next to them.  So here is where I need your help.  Please let me know which sign makes sense.  The winning sign will be either changed or it will stay.  (I get to decide on a tie.).  Please comment below your choice and thanks for your help!

4 comments:

  1. Since I was one of the "folks" who changed the signs......I vote....RIGHT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It needs to be changed back. Now you only see Smith and Crafty Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sign on the right has the loomis and Francisco markers parallel to the road. I vote right

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one on the left the best.

    ReplyDelete