Our view

Our view

Thursday, August 31, 2017

I Subbed!

The Coffee League has started again and this year I am not a member of any team.  I gave up my spot on the Pin Busters to Lisa because I knew in advance that I was going to be gone for a while in November and December.  This move left me as a sub for the league but also without a team which was weird and a little lonely.  However, I put my big girl panties on and accepted it.  Yesterday I got to sub for another team.  Of course I wanted to do my best and help that team to a victory and I did but not the way I thought I would.  I can bowl but I am not quite consistent yet and I can have great game and I can have terrible games.  Being a sub I wanted to play my best but my ball had a mind of its own and the alley and pins fought me too.  Needless to say I bowled my worst games.  This was my first time bowling this year which means these three games would establish my handicap.  While I suffered through the games my handicap began to grow and as I am apologizing to my team for the day my handicap gave them the win. Now I am wondering if I will sub again?  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment