Our view

Our view

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Rib Feast

Last night we were treated to homemade BBQ Ribs courtesy of our neighbor Cheryl.  It was a thank you for helping with her hay.  She made and grilled 6 racks of ribs for everyone.  I heard they were delicious.  I am not a rib person so I enjoyed a couple of hotdogs.  Along with the ribs Lisa cut up and baked some zucchini spears which were delicious and  I provided the baked beans because what is a BBQ without baked beans.  It was a good evening with good friends, good food and fun.  Thanks Cheryl for the ribs and to George and Lisa for hosting us all!
An added surprise today...I can post pictures again which means I can stay with blogger.com.  I did report the issues but never heard from blogger.  I am okay with it since it is now fixed.  Thanks blogger.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment