Our view

Our view

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Things Go On...

...things go on here at the farm but for now I can only share with you through words because I still am unable to post pictures and I have some nice ones too.  Back to the farm...it was a busy day around here.  George was grooming Quail Way by getting all of the weeds and grass and trees cut down on the sides of the road.  It looks so much nicer now, thanks George!  Lisa has harvested our first big harvest picking over 10 pounds of veggies.  Tim has been  sprucing up the yard with cutting the grass, weed eating and he even planted some wild flowers.  I have been busy in the Crafty Cottage working on door prizes for my sister's SAS in July.  Travis has been busy working and unpacking more boxes now that he has things the way he wants them in his home. The dogs are all happy running around playing and laying in the grass enjoying the cooler but sunny weather.  See I told you there is plenty going on at the farm.  Hopefully I will soon be able to show you too!  It is just another day at the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment