Our view

Our view

Friday, June 16, 2017

Some Cricut Fun

Did I mention in this blog that I have a Cricut now?  Well, I do and I love it! My daughter, Jenny, bought a new one because she is starting a side business with a friend and wanted to have an updated Cricut for the business.  So, I received her old Cricut that she has had for a couple of years.  Well, needless to say, I am thrilled!  I have wanted one for several years but knew it was not in the budget.  So, with my new toy,  I have already been having fun learning and creating things.  My latest creation is my tea jar and tin bucket where I learned to layer vinyl.   The tea jar is simple vinyl and the images on the tin is done in layers and it was fun to put together.  Now that I have the Cricut I want to decorate everything!  The pictures posted are some of the projects I have created so far with my Cricut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment