Our view

Our view

Thursday, January 5, 2017

A Pickle Queen Meets Miss Pickle

While looking for things to do in Boerne, TX I came across The Fickle Pickle a shop in Boerne that sells pickles and antiques.  I am not sure how they relate to each other but it is a nice shop and being the self named Pickle Queen from Tennessee I had to check it out.   In 1987 Billie Shaw opened Carousel Antiques & Fickle Pickles.  "Miss Pickle" as she is called now sells and ships pickles all over the country.  Check out her website, ficklepickles.com, she makes bread and butter pickles and bread and butter pickles with a kick.  I met Miss Pickle and she is very friendly and was even nicer when I told her about my pickle making.  There were some great antiques in her store but I ended up just getting a jar of pickles to share with Lisa when I get back.  After checking out my Texas competition Lisa and I are okay to stayed named the Pickle Queens from Tennessee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment