Our view

Our view

Monday, August 21, 2017

Working For Salted By Jen

I have the honor of making all of the jewelry cards for Salted by Jen.  It is my daughter Jenny's company and she does really good work: Saltedbyjen.com.
Anyway, I had to get some new cards to her because she is low on inventory.  So I spent my week end working on getting a big order to her.  It takes some time to make the cards.  I spent about three hours on Saturday, I had to run and get supplies so if you count that it would be seven hours then.  Sunday was my long day.  I knew it would be and left it wide open because of it.  I spent 12 hours in the Crafty Cottage working away at the cards.  I made 700 jewelry cards for her with two different types.  Each card has to have its corners rounded which is hand done which equals 2800 corners.  This is what takes the most time.  The process is easy just time consuming:  Cut the paper to size, round corners, stamp both sides and package.  I did take a break for lunch and dinner and I am not complaining because I enjoy helping out Jenny whenever I can.  If you get a chance check out her website and if you are looking for nice gift she has lots of options for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment