Our view

Our view

Friday, August 11, 2017

The Food Saver

A few weeks ago on Facebook I saw a video on a new product that helps protect food.  I thought it was so great and shared in on Facebook; which is the only way to save things for later. Anyway, my wonderful, beautiful, talented, charming daughter (just in case she reads this) ordered me some as a surprise and it was and I love it.  They work great and they do keep the food fresher.  This food saver is great when you need half a tomato, cucumber, pepper or onion and don't feel like cutting up the rest.  Just place a food saver lid on the other half and it keeps it fresh until you use it in the next couple of days.  She ordered them from Amazon which ended up costing less then ordering directly from the food saver site.  Thank you Jenny for the great gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment