Our view

Our view

Friday, August 25, 2017

Special Edition: Happy Third Anniversay!

Today is the third anniversary of this blog Just Another Day At The Farm.  It does not seem like it has been three years but it has and now I have to wonder where the time went. I know the saying "the older you get the quicker times goes" and I guess this is a perfect example of it!  In the three years since we have been here at the farm a lot has gone on and almost every single thing was good.  Okay, now I am sounding like a Pollyanna but it is pretty much true.  Of course this blog could not have happened without all who live here at the farm so I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Tim, Shadow, George, Lisa, Angel, Roxie, Chance, Travis, Nix, Gaia, and Ajax.  We have had a great three years together so why not go for another three...or more!  Happy Third Anniversay to this blog Just Another Day At The Farm (justanotherdayatthefarm.blogspot.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment