Our view

Our view

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pin Busters Take Thrid!

I participated in my first Roll Off, the Coffee League Championship, and the Pin Busters came in third place.  We did not bowl to our full potential but we did pretty good.  I bowled well and stayed above my average all three games.  As a team, we bowled well enough to come in third.  We were bowling against the winning team and they were just unbeatable.  Way to go Billy's Crew!  The important thing is that we bowled well, we made the roll off and it was another successful season for the Pin Busters.  Next Wednesday is the Coffee League Luncheon which will be our last official get together for  the Coffee League until it starts a new season next August.  This was the first bowling league I have been in but it won't be my last.  Way to go Pin Busters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment