Our view

Our view

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bowling Banquet

The Coffee League is officially over for this year and will start another year next August.  We had our bowling banquet yesterday at a local restaurant, Janice's.  It was a really good breakfast that we were all treated to and I think we will be visiting Janice's again  because the food is good and the prices are great.  At the banquet we received our stats for the year, a cute little bowling pin with our best game and series printed on it and prize money.  I won three prizes, Handicap game, most improved and 3rd place in league.  I was surprised and happy with the money received for all three prizes.  Of course I don't bowl for the prize money I bowl for the fun of it and I really enjoyed the Coffee League and look forward to next year.  Through out the summer on Thursdays at 5:00 some of the Coffee Leaguers are getting together to just bowl and I will be joining them.  It should be fun and will allow me to get even more acquainted with the Coffee League crew.  Thanks to all who made my first year in the Coffee League fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment