Our view

Our view

Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Garage Is A "Shake" Work In Progress

Now that the front of the garage is completed Tim and George have moved to the side of the garage that is also the outdoor dining room.  The cedar shakes look great on the wall and it really makes the area look great. They got a good start on it yesterday and will finish up with it today as long as the weather holds out.  It is suppose to get cold and maybe rain.  While the guys were working on the garage Lisa and I went into Newport to get a few groceries.  It was the first time I have been out since my surgery and it went well but it did wear me out a bit.  When the guys were done with the garage for the day Lisa and George came up to our place where we had pizza and salad and watched the movie "God Is Not Dead".  Lisa and I will probably going back into Newport today to see the movie "God Is Not Dead 2".  Check back and see what we did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment