Our view

Our view

Friday, June 19, 2015

The Crafty Cottage Has Something New

The Crafty Cottage has something new.  Tim put on a screen door and it looks good!  A screen door for the cottage is something I have wanted for a long time but now it is a needed to help cool off the cottage.  I can now have my door open and be concerned about getting unwanted visitors like bugs, critters and slimy things.  It was warm in the cottage (temperatures in the 90s outside) but once the door was open combined with the windows open and the ceiling fan going it cooled off the cottage at least 10 degrees.  I worked in the cottage all day putting all the goodies Pam gave me.  The new Stampin Up catalog came out June 1 so I had to rearrange and move out the retired items and add the new items for the catalog that Pan has given me.  I am almost done and by the week end I will be busy again creating some items for Pam's next SAS in July.  Thank you Tim for the screen door and for getting it put up so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment