Our view

Our view

Friday, June 12, 2015

I Love My Hydro Flask

When I was in Hawaii Jenny loaned me her Hydro Flask to make sure I was monitoring my water intake correctly.  Well, it is the greatest water bottle I have ever had.  It is double insulated and keeps cold liquid cold for up to 48 hours and hot stuff hot up to 12 hours.  It has a coating on the outside and does not sweat.  So I used Jenny's happily.  When I got back to Pam and Brian's I saw that Brian had one and I was telling Pam all about it.  Well my sweet sister ordered me one and then Brian ordered one for Pam.  I am now a proud owner of a Hydro Flask and I have used it everyday since I got it.  Thank you Pam for my Hydro Flask and thank you Jenny and Nate for introducing the Hydro Flask to me.  Go on line and check it out.  Amazon has a great assortment.  I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment