Our view

Our view

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Plant, Mulch, Plant, Mulch

What do you do with 12 pallets of mulch and a bunch of plants?  You plant and mulch!  This blog is in partnership with Lisa:

Last night Travis & I  made a trip to Seiverville to buy 12 more Purpleleaf Sand Cherry bushes. George was up before the crack of dawn on another buying trip. He came back with 46 more from Greeneville, Kingsport, Johnson City and Elizabethton. After a break to enjoy ribs with Tim and Travis at Top Choice BBQ (our favorite BBQ place),  George & I went back to planting. We planted 39 bushes and even started laying some mulch. With rain and potential snow over the next two days, the rest will need to wait.

That is a lot of plants!  I guess Winter is not over yet in Tennessee with the forecast of snow.  Darn, I am not there and yes, there is a big smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment