Our view

Our view

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Prepping For A Trip

Today I have the challenge of packing for the next 12 weeks.  Tim and I are headed to Disney World for a week long vacation then I will be staying in Florida for a couple more days until I fly to San Diego for three weeks.  I will then be returning to Jacksonville, FL where I will stay through the New Year helping our daughter Jenny with her business for her Christmas rush.  I will gone from the farm for quite awhile but Tim will be returning after Disney but will head to Florida for Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Getting ready for three different trips is a chore and today will be devoted to getting all my ducks in a row and getting packed up.  I will miss the mountains but I am looking forward to my travels and spending time with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment