Our view

Our view

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Saturday Creations and BBQ Too!

I spent most of the day in the Crafty Cottage working on my Valentine's cards and then working on the SAS cards from my sister's SAS that happened this week end.  I won't be able to show the Valentine's cards because some of you may be receiving them but I will share the SAS cards.  Just before I began to work on the SAS cards my sister Facetimed me because all the ladies who were at her house for the SAS wanted to say "Hello".  It was a great surprise and it was so good to see them all.  I wish I was there with them but at least we did the cards together, sort of.  Thanks Pam for the call, it was a wonderful surprise. 
It was a beautiful day yesterday, sunny and 60 degrees.  We did have a BBQ and we only had Hamburgers but they tasted really good.  I guess it has been a while since we grilled.  We got so use to grilling every night through out last summer.  We will be doing it soon enough.  It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment