Our view

Our view

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi"

We have seen a lot of movies so far in the New Year and I have just seen the best movie so far.  "13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi" was excellent and I believe depicts the true events of what happened in Benghazi on September 11, 2012.  It was an action packed movie and it gave you a taste of what it was like in Benghazi, Libya.  What a complicated situation it was over there and one an eye opener after seeing this film.  There have been some disputes on whether the film is a true story but they seem so incidental which is why I do believe how well done this movie was in portraying what did and did not happen in Benghazi.  All I can say is that I believe every American needs to go see this movie and then form their own opinion.  As an American I would like to thank those Secret Soldiers for all that they did to defend the CIA operations and the temporary US Embassy compound.  To the four that lost their lives I honor you.  This is not meant to be a political blog but this film puts a lot of things in perspective and hopefully open some eyes and minds for the elections coming up.  Plain and simple, please go see this film; it is excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment