Our view

Our view

Saturday, August 25, 2018

The Last Post

Just Another Day At The Farm blog has come to an end for me.  I have moved on from the farm and I am back in Florida.  I want to thank George and Lisa for allowing me the opportunity to live a rural life for a while and although it was peaceful and quiet, a beautiful view and I was able to experience a whole different way of life I am still a girl from the Suburbs and I really missed not having lots of places for me to run to.  We had some great adventures and I will forever treasure the friends I have made and will miss them all.  Francisco Farm is still growing and Lisa will continue to post on Facebook all the wonderful happenings at the farm.  I have enjoyed this blog and if you would like to continue to follow me I have created a new blog.  It will be about my daily happenings and will include my crafts, some recipes, etc.  The blog is called What A Day And Why.  If you would like to check it out here is the website:   whatadayandwhy.blogspot.com
Thank you for following this blog for the past four years.  It was a wonderful experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment