Our view

Our view

Saturday, June 24, 2017

My New Fitbit

Last August Jenny and Nate gave me a Fitbit Charge because my other fitbit was giving me issues.  I love the Charge because it has a watch.  I wore it every day but in the last month the band started to fall apart from the fitbit unit.  These bands are not replaceable and I was so disappointed but I decided to contact Fitbit and see if anything could be done.  Fitbit was excellent and was going to replace my fitbit because it was still under warranty.  They sent it out the next day but I never received it.  After waiting 12 days I contacted Fitbit again telling them my issue and they asked me to track it down with Fed Ex and the Post Office and I did but got no where.  Fed Ex said it was delivered to the Post Office and the Post Office said it never received it.  I believe it was lost by Fed Ex because the tracking number is still saying in transit.  So, I contacted Fitbit once again and asked what could be done.  They looked into my issue and sent me another Fitbit but sent it 2 day delivery.  I got my Fitbit Charge yesterday and while setting it up I had another issue and contacted Fitbit support again and it corrected it with me.  Thank you Fitbit for backing your product and for also having a great support system to aid your customers and their issues.  If you want a good step tracker that backs their product and has a great support center then buy a Fitbit.  You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment