Our view

Our view

Friday, October 16, 2015

Binge Watching

After watching the Emmys this past September one show that has won an Emmy the last couple of years and has had me curious about is "Orange Is The New Black".  The premise of the show is based on life at a women's minimum security prison.  I had difficulty getting past the language used and the sexual content but what kept me watching were the characters and their story lines.  The show is a Netflix original show so in order to see it you have to have access to Netflix or buy the series on DVD or Blu Ray at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc.  There are three seasons and each season has 13 one hour shows.  I started watching the first season and after the first show I was hooked and have managed to watch the first and second season in about a week so far.  I have started the third season and should be finishing up on that season in the next couple of days.  Like I said that once you get past the language and sexual content it is a very funny and clever show.  Thanks Netflix for developing shows that are really quite good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment