Our view

Our view

Thursday, August 20, 2015

All Is Good

My colonoscopy went well and I am done for awhile.  I have to say I had some very good care while in the hospital.  The Newport Medical Center is where you go to have this procedure done and I had to go last Friday to pre register and do all the hospital paperwork.  All I had to do yesterday is walk into Outpatient Surgery and tell them my name.  They took me to a room right away and an hour later I was in the operating room.  It went quickly.  I did wake up before they were done with the colonoscopy but I wasn't in pain and they were almost done.  Actually it was kind of cool watching the inside of my colon.  So, that is done and I am good for a while. Yay!  The rest of the day I was in a state of drowsiness.  I just could not stay awake.  Lisa was kind enough to fix dinner for us so we had a great dinner.  Thank you Lisa!  So, I am hoping I will be a little less drowsy today so I can get some things down.  We will be doing some more harvesting in the orchard and I have some door prizes to finish up.  All is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment