Our view

Our view

Monday, March 2, 2015

The People Of Walmart

If you are on Facebook then I am sure you have seen the pictures of the people of Walmart.  Well I never took them seriously until I saw one with my own eyes and I am not talking about a picture.  Lisa and I went grocery shopping yesterday at Walmart and as I was waiting for Lisa to get finished checking out I had a woman walk by wearing a white linen, see through, strapless  top and skirt.  Now if it were summer the outfit would make sense but it was 48 degrees outside.  The woman was rather large with her belly hanging out then as she past I could see everything but I didn't want to.  Now, I take my hat off to that woman for being so confident to walk around in that outfit I just wish I didn't have to see it.  I did not take a picture because it was an image I wanted to forget.
While Lisa and I were grocery shopping Tim and George did some tree trimming around the RV and  driveway.  There were some dead trees bordering our driveway but now they are gone and George and Lisa have more firewood.
We did manage to get down the road but I was pretty skeptical while I was driving down it.  Most of the road was still covered with snow and ice even though most of the snow has melted around the area.  I very slowly drove down the road looking for any gravel or non iced surface.  I did make it out only knowing that I will have to drive back up it to go back home.  Well by the time we got back from shopping a big portion of the road was better but the final hill was still slick.  We made it up the hill and safely home.  I guess it's just another day at the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment