Our view

Our view

Monday, February 23, 2015

We Left The Farm!

After seven days of not being able to go anywhere Tim and I finally got to leave the farm.  Our big trip was to Parrottsville to get a few groceries.  We were actually in really good shape food wise but one thing we forgot to check was Shadow's dog food.  Luckily we had enough to get through breakfast yesterday so last night, before dinner, the road down from the farm had finally melted enough to get down the hill.  It was slushy and still had some ice patches on it but we managed to get down the hill and went to Dollar General.  I spent most of yesterday in the Crafty Cottage working on some items for my sister and then last night watched The Academy Awards.  It was good but long and once again I had not seen most of the movies nominated.  Neil Patrick Harris did a good job as MC and Lady Gaga was fantastic singing the songs from The Sound Of Music.  As always, after watching the Oscars, I now have a big list of movies I want to see; Redbox...here I Come!
This week we have something really special to go to on Tuesday.  Tim, George, Lisa and I will be traveling to Nashville to go to the Grand Ole Opry.  Tim and I went last April and I got an email in January offering discount tickets so we bought some for Tuesday.  Let's hope the weather cooperates!

No comments:

Post a Comment