Our view

Our view

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Quick Trip To Asheville, NC

So I got a Birthday present early, my Birthday is Friday, but we had to drive to Asheville to pick it up.  We took advantage of Cyber Monday and got a new TV for our bedroom.  The TV that is in our bedroom now will move down to my Crafty Cottage.  We still have to get the TV bracket to hang the TV in the craftroom, along with an antenna, but after we have those Tim will mount the TV.  Now I may never leave my Crafty Cottage.  The drive took about and hour and a half but it is an easy drive and driving through the mountains was nice.  We did some Christmas shopping after picking up the TV and I also went into Joann's to get some items for some gifts I want to make.  We had a nice day and it was fun to get a Birthday gift early!

No comments:

Post a Comment