Our view

Our view

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Progress Continues

The October project - the building of our storage shed, continues. Tim has made some great progress and thank you George for helping Tim. The base and floor for the shed is complete. Tim spent the last couple of days building and insulating the floor and last night, fighting the dark, he completed attaching the metal floor frame to the floor base. The next step is to start assembling the rest of the shed. I will definately be involved with this because there is no way Tim can do it by himself. Lisa and George have offered to help which will be great because this next phase will be kind of like a barn raising. Tim said the instructions suggested that this next step should be started first thing as it will take all day to complete. So, will we have a barn raising today? It is a possibility. So far, Tim has done a great job on the shed; thanks Tim, it looks great! I have been busy finishing up some cards for my sister Pam's SAS. I finihed up the last of the cards yesterday. Have I mentioned how much I love my Crafty Cottage? The last couple of days my creativity has been flowing since I began working in my cottage. So, with that task complete I am ready to help Tim with whatever he needs me to do with the shed. Check back as see the progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment