Our view

Our view

Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Craft Cabin, Phase One

I have my own little cabin that I will be using for a craftroom.  George built it for me after seeing all the craft stuff I keep in the RV.  He is building a house for he and Lisa and he had some extra materials which he used to build me the cabin.  It is 8ft x 12ft with a high ceiling and it will be all mine.  I get to design the layout and then Tim and I will finish the outside and the inside.  George also had extra building materials for the ceiling and the walls and that was being stored in the cabin had to get all of the building materials out of the cabin to begin work on the cabin.  So, Phase One is doing just that.  Tim and I started early yesterday morning to beat the heat and we did.  It took us a couple of hours to get phase one completed.  Today we are going into town to pick up the materials needed to complete the exterior of the cabin and to get started with the ceilings.  So check back to see how we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment